Seated Acupressure Chair Massage (On Site Massage)
What is a Seated Acupressure Chair Massage (On Site Massage)?
It is a hybrid of the ancient Oriental massage arts of “Anma” and Shiatsu. It is a meridian- based therapy in which thumb, finger, elbow and knuckle pressure are used over many of the acupressure points on the 12 major meridians accessible on the back, arms, hands, neck, head and legs.
Seated acupressure massage is gentle and non-invasive, so it is suitable for everyone. You don’t need to take off your clothes and can receive this in the office or at our therapy room to release tension and stress.
Many corporations and businesses are now encouraging their staff to take a break and have a quick on-site massage to de-stress and relax.
You will be seated on a regular chair and have a massage.
– It stimulates and balances the flow of energy or life-force throughout the body.
– In turn, this stimulates the circulatory, muscular, nervous, immune and lymphatic systems while promoting the release of endorphins and important mood-regulating neurotransmitters.
It works for
- Repetitive strain injury
- Sinus problems
- Menstrual pain
- Digestive problems
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Assist the removal of toxins
- Reduce stiffness and improve flexibility
Massage works on below;
– Muscles of the Head
– Muscles of the Neck
– Muscles of the Shoulders
– Muscles of the Hands and Arms
– Muscles of the side of the Spine, Upper Back and Lower Back
Regular massage provides various benefits physically, mentally and emotionally. Here are some examples.
Booking and Payment
– Before and after your massage, you will have a brief 1-2 min consultation and feedback time.
– From the second session, office visit in the Zone 1 is possible for 55 min session (You can combine a 30 min Indian Head Massage with 25 min Seated Acupressure Massage
– Office Visit in Zone 1: Tue – Fri between 12:00 – 19:00. (Please note it is not a home visit.)
– Please pay by bank transfer in advance within 2 days of your appointment confirmation or pay from the link below.
- 25min @ £40 (after 15:00 on weekdays, @ £40 if it is at our therapy room)
- 55min @ £70 (after 15:00 on weekdays, @ £80 if it is at our therapy room)
Booking – Please let us know your two- three preferred time and locations.
** 35 pounds Payment by Paypal **
** 40 pounds Payment by Paypal **
** 60 pounds Payment by Paypal **
** 70 pounds Payment by Paypal **
”I don’t know what it is but my shoulders are chronically tensed. I always feel better with my neck and shoulders every time I receive her massage. Recommended.”
(Japanese male, 70s, Pensioner, Dec 2016).
” My neck and shoulders were so tensed because of my IT work. Massage relaxed my tensed muscle, and I feel much better.”
(Cypriot male, IT, 30s, Apr 2014).
Terms and Conditions
– Please read in prior your booking
- When you book, we will email you the consultation form and ask your physical and medical conditions. Please fill in the form and send it back to us in prior your session.
- It is not a sexual massage and we will not touch your private body parts.
- Please wash your hair a day before or your appointment.
- Please arrive 5min before as your session will be conducted as scheduled.
- Advance booking is required.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer. If preferred, Paypal payment is also available.
- Bookings depend on the availability of time and space and can differ, depends on a date.
- When you need to cancel, please contact us by email in advance till it’s confirmed (Text message may be delayed due to the network failure and please contact us till we reply you).
- 50% charge will be applied within 48 hours (Minimum £30), and 100% charge within 24 hours of your booked session.