Body Work & Massage
Not only do we need to look after our psychology and sub-conscious mind, but physiology and physical condition also matter. For example, in order to have a positive and up-beat meeting for a successful negotiation, if your shoulders are hunched this can you lead you to physically feel very uncomfortable with pain and headache caused by the tensed neck and shoulders. When you are stressed mentally and emotionally, your body tends to stiffen especially the back and neck, and your blood circulation is affected negatively too.
In our modern life style, physical conditions are often neglected and accumulated physical issues could cause bigger issues later on.
You can have our various massage treatments to maintain your physical conditions healthy. Light exercise advice is also available when needed after a massage session. Bodywork brings a warm relaxation and relieves pain and tension with gentle but firm pressure on your body.
You can choose a type of a massage treatment from below.
- Swedish Relaxation Massage – if you would like to relax your mind and body.
- Deep Tissue Massage – if you would like to have firm pressure and release pain and tension for better blood circulation.
- Indian Head Massage – if you would like to clear up your mind chatter, stress and tension from your head and shoulders. (You will be seated on a chair for this massage) Office visit is available from the 2nd time
- Acupressure Chair massage – If you would like to have a massage on the chair mainly on your shoulders, neck and upper back. Office visit is available from the 2nd time.
- Light exercise and life style advice – please contact us if you need additional hours for this.