Online session (By Phone or Skype)
* Initial Session includes 20 min Induction session
– initial session：80min @ £99, 110min @ £139
– subsequent sessions：60min @ £80, 90min @ £120
– 5 session course: 60min x 5 session @ £400 / 90min x 5 sessions @ £600
Face to Face session
*Initial session includes 20 min Induction session.
– Initial session：80min @ £130, 110min @ £170
– subsequent sessions： 50min @ £100, 80min @ £160
– 5 session course: ：50min x 5 session @ £500 / 80min x 5 sessions @ £790
* Payment is by bank transfer.
* Paypal payment is also accepted with +7% charge.
For the Standard Coaching Course,
you will also receive below as the info package
– 20min intake session in prior to the coaching sessions by phone
– Goal worksheet
– Historical Personal Record Sheet
– Profile Form
– Coaching record sheet for you to keep a record.
When you hear a word ‘Coaching’, what comes up in your mind? You may think about a football coach or tennis coach. This is one of the coaching methods in the sports field, while our coaching works on your mind, values and beliefs and behaviours for you to reach your goals and dreams. Coaching session allows you to explore your current situations, connect with the deep inside of your heart, focus on your future, and achieve your goals.
With support of an experienced coach, you will be able to explore
– where you are in your current situation and what you’d like to change
– whether there are obstacles, limiting beliefs etc and
– what options are available in your current life and in the future.
– redirect your focus on achieving goals and generating own action plans.
You will have a support to maximize your potential, clarify where you want to head to, and take actions to achieve your goals.
If you wonder if you have a limiting belief, here is an example.
– I cannot do xxx as I’m not talented / not good enough.
– No one wants me.
– I have no power to change xxx / my life / relationship.
Coaching can support any issues as below, but not limited to;
– Confidence building and assertiveness
– Finance management and Income generation
– Career change and promotion
– Business development and revenue increase
– Marketing planning and branding
– Stress reduction, well-being and health management
– Weight loss and fitness
– Studying and passing exams
– Dating, relationship, marriage and divorce
– Communication improvement
– Relationship building and rapport
– Self Image and Self Branding enhancement
– Life makeover
As a coaching session entirely focuses on you, it does not matter what others tell you to do. You will have support to explore within you, release any emotional and/or mental blockages or limiting beliefs, and explore what YOU really want to do to achieve goals.
If needed, in order to shift your mental and emotional patterns, NLP and deeper psychological work will be used accordingly to release blocks within you to move on further.
Advices and suggestions from others or a coach, are based on their thinking and that may waste your time to explore yourself deeply to find out WHO YOU REALLY are and What you really want.
Who is Your Coach?
Your coach, Kei, has rich experiences in life. She has worked for well-known global and international major companies in the finance, banking, production and marketing sectors as a professional marketer for over 15 years. Since she started a major career shift in 2005, she has over 12 years of experience in the field of helping others as a consultant.
During those 12 years, she has also received coaching and learned from various international mentors and coaches to support her own growth. She supports your psychology at conscious and unconscious levels during your coaching session for you to achieve your goals. She is passionate about helping others fulfil their lives.
Whilst Kei offers a one-off coaching session, we recommend that you attend a regular private coaching course of between 5-8 sessions in order to build the energy, transform your psychology, shift your mental patterns, and generate results.
Coaching Session Outline – Sample
*At the Initial session, 20 min induction session: This is to explain how to proceed a coaching session as not many people know what coaching session is all about properly, in order to avoid a misunderstanding. It covers the nature of the coaching session, no advice from a coach, no counselling, time management, schedule management, how to get back on track if you get off track, etc. Clients will generate options and action plans as they want, and they will also enjoy the benefit of support from the coach.
– Grasp the reality in the current situation.
– Explorer your “Inner world”, your “map of the world”
– Psychological work to shift your patterns
– Identify ways to resolve issues and/or achieve goals.
* Approaches of coaching vary so your session is a tailor-made session.
* If you have heavy emotional issues such as relationships and divorce, 80-90 min longer session is suitable.
Please read in prior booking.
– You can book a session or a course at anytime.
– If you booked a face to face session, please come to the venue and wait in the lobby 5 min before. If you are late, your session will become shorter.
– Our coaching session goes deeper psychologically and emotionally. If you have booked a Skype or phone sessions, please choose a private place and time to take the call and remember also that you’ll need to have a stable reception / connection for your Skype/phone session.
Session cancelation and change:
– If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, it is important that you notify us by email.
– Cancellation charges are as follows
—– Within 48 hours of your booking a 50% will be charged
—– Within 24hours, 100% will be charged.
Course payment and cancelation:
– Payment is to be made in advance by making the full payment or instalments as agreed,
– Any request to change or cancel the course within 3 days of your course start date will incur a charge of £100. Once course starts, there will be no refund.
– Each date of your session in the course can be scheduled in advance. Once we set a date and if you request to change a date or cancel it within 48hrs there will be a charge of £50. If you cancel within 24hrs there will be a a charge of £80.
”I have found the coaching Kei has given me very helpful, particularly in teasing out options that I would not have managed to get to on my own. This has led me to making changes in my life that I previously would not have envisioned. For example in the area of my health. I have been trying to improve my diet for some time and Kei’s coaching has led me to finally achieve a more healthy approach to food.
The most significant impact was when Kei gently pointed out a limiting belief I held. I had always thought that I knew myself, and any limiting beliefs I have, pretty well but Kei was able to home in on one that I was not aware of. She led me towards it in such a way that it became obvious to me that this was the problem for me and thereby got me back on track.
I have learned so much from Kei over time together and would not hesitate in recommending her as a coach.
(Liz, English female, Corporate Finance, Greater London, Dec 2016)
”I needed some help to stay focused on my course as I felt overwhelmed at the thought of having to tackle big tasks whilst managing my busy life. Kei helped me become clearer of what important steps I needed to take through her powerful questioning and through challenging gently my limiting beliefs. She enabled me to trust my ability to do it and do it well in view of completing my course. I felt very much listened to as Kei would rephrase the information I gave her and formulate her questions based on my answers. She also praised me and gave me a lot of encouragement. I am determined to take actions and also feel good about achieving goal!”
(Anne, French female, massage therapist, North London, Jan 2017)
“Kei is passionate, delicate and determined. Her personal behaviour perfectly matched with the role of life coach. She knows how to guide the client in elaborating his/her action plan always without interfering or forcing with her personal opinions, which I really appreciated. Her guide is fundamental to help the client understand their priorities in life and their feeling towards the objectives they want to achieve. After the sessions, I learnt that a simple plan has more chance to succeed. I feel more secure and relaxed about myself and more conscious of my potential. Overall it has been a useful experience and I would extremely recommend her sessions to everyone. What I liked most is their immediate effects on my daily life since the beginning of the session.”
(Italian female, Law, London, Sep 2016)
“During a coaching session, I realized that if I am not going to finish my NLP and coaching training in London, then it will probably never happen. After the session, I felt a lot more motivated to actually finish my studies. Kei was great as always. Overall we had many sessions and she was always very professional and positive that helped me not only progress in my IT career, coaching, NLP, fitness and relationship but she also helped me immensely to find myself, rediscover who I want to be and exactly what I want to achieve in life. Kei really helped me stay focused and motivated, which resulted in me achieving a lot more than I thought I am capable of. Thank you Kei!”
(Jeno, Romanian male, 20s, IT software consultant, Nov 2016)
“In 6 sessions, Kei helped me generate a list of skills that I have, which can help me generate more income. She knows how to ask the right questions at the right time. I didn’t know anything about coaching but after I started sessions with her, I started to do things at a higher speed. I found Kei to be friendly, trustworthy, helpful and sincere. I have no hesitation in recommending her. ”
(Romanian male, 20s, Real estate, Oct 2016)
“Thought provoking, but in a structured concise manner. Enabled me to think of various options on how to achieve my goals. Overall, nice, relaxed and useful coaching session.”
(Australian male, 30s, project manager, London, Sep 2016)
“Coaching session was really helpful and we concentrated the discussion on the importance of communication, the importance of investing time, and also the importance of being present. ”
(Italian female, Corporate, manager, 30s, London Jun 2016)
“I was unsure about being coached as I have always been good at achieving my goals and wasn’t sure I needed any ‘help’. However, I found the sessions more useful than I had anticipated. Kei was really good at keeping us on track and helping me explore alternatives to those I had already thought up. She used very thoughtful, and thought provoking questions which often sent me down a different thought path than I would have managed on my own. Kei was also very encouraging and helped build my confidence in my ability to see through the plans I had made. She is a very friendly and caring individual and this helped me to follow through on my commitments as I didn’t want her to be disappointed in me!”
(English female, 50s, finance, Greater London, 2016 July)
Individual Coaching Session
-”The session allowed me to gain clarity and insight into my situation. It game me a direct pathway of awareness into what actions I needed to make. It also has motivated me and given me the structure and action plan.”
(English male, Consultant, 20s, London, Jan 2018)
-” I couldn’t continue what I decide to do for my target. However I feel I will be able to do this time. Thank you very much.”
(Japanese female, mother, 40s, London, Jan 2018)
‘‘The coaching session allowed me to get rooted in my belief/reality surrounding my goals. It showed me where I need to prioritise my life. It also gave me confidence and self actualisation into building and creating my life forwards for the new year of 2018.
(English male, Consultant, 20s, London, Dec 2017)
“Very positive indeed. The session showed me the potential of my plan. Kei listened attentively and helped break down steps and helped me dispel things that would hold me back. She asked lots of questions to help me build pictures of how things could work.”
(British Pakistan male, media, 40s, London, Oct 2016)
“What the session helped me to decide on auctioning on important goal given a very short time available to achieve this goal. I realised that this goal would greatly improve my immediate situation in finances and employability opportunities and that I should therefore put into action a make an immediate effort to achieve this. The session was smooth and comfortable.”
(South African male, Psychotherapist, 40s, London, Aug 2016)
“I greatly appreciated Kei’s session we had together. It had a great impact on my understanding of my motives in relations to the job transition that I plan in immediate future. Kei is a great listener and has great persistence in pursing points I would rather avoid and that was fundamental to making decisions as to direction of my future objectives and actions. I could not recommend Kei’s service more to anyone wishing to make a change for the better in their lives. Thank you Kei”
(Michal, Polish male, Coach, London, Aug 2016)
“I had a very thought provoking session with Kei and have come out part of my plan that I agreed with her. I found Kei’s listening and questioning skills reflected back what I had said very effective.”
(English female, Corporate Trainer, 50s, London, April 2016)
“This was my first coaching session and I would like to have another one. Session aimed to clarify what I wanted and reach goals. It was good Kei helped me explore options and make plans to achieve my goals step by step. It was efficient and organized. ”
(French male, massage therapist and Reiki practitioner, 20s, London, Apr 2016)
”Kei asked me many questions and I really deeply explored within myself. I liked the fact that she is also a holistic therapist as I felt so supported and comfortable. I found out what I really need to do to enhance my career. I need to learn deeper and do more self-development. I want to have another coaching session. “
(Polish female in her 30s, Feb 2015)