Indian Head Massage
What is an Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is based on the ancient Ayurvedic healing system using the upper Chakras, and this tradition is still carried out in modern India today. This is often known as Champi, Champissage or Indian Champissage, the efficiency of the circulatory and lymphatic systems improves, toxins are dispersed from tense muscles and flexibility and fluidity of movement is restored.
The head, more than any other part of our body, represents who we are. It is the center of our nervous system, and home to our identity and intelligence. The Chakra at the top of our head (Crown Chakra) is the one we use to communicate with our higher self. If our head feels good, we feel good.
The Indian head massage does not use oils; however, we may use it on your shoulders and neck for a smooth treatment.
History and its Benefits.
Although Indian Head Massage has existed India for many years, it has only recently started to gain popularity in the West. This massage works on areas of the body particularly prone to stress, especially the neck and the shoulders where tension affects major muscle groups, it can often bring immediate relief. These tensions are eased, and fibrous knots and nodules melt away.
Massage works on below;
– Muscles of the Head
– Muscles of the Neck
– Muscles of the Shoulders and Upper Back
Regular massage provides various benefits physically, mentally and emotionally. Here are some examples.
Physical benefits (You can refer to the details on the Swedish Massage page)
- Pain relief
- Detoxification and better circulation
- Alleviation of inflammatory conditions
- Promotes flexibility
- Controls blood pressure
- Therapeutic abilities
- Allays stress
- Reduces anxiety levels
- Improved concentration
- Better sleep
- Improved mood
Before and after your massage, you will have a brief 1-2 min consultation and feedback time.
* From the second session, office visit in the Zone 1 is possible for 55 min session (Tue – Fri between 13:00 – 19:00). (Please note it is not a home visit.)
- 25 min or 55 mins
– While you will enjoy a massage from head to toes, your shoulder, back, lower back and leg tension and pain will be released and eased. You can have a longer massage on any specific areas to improve your condition.
- Fee: 25min @ £35 (after 15:00 on weekdays, @ £40)
55min @ £60 (after 15:00 on weekdays, @ £70)
** 35 pounds Payment by Paypal **
** 40 pounds Payment by Paypal **
** 60 pounds Payment by Paypal **
** 70 pounds Payment by Paypal **
Booking by Email.
– Please let us know your two- three preferred time and locations. Session venues depends on the nature of the therapy.
<Testimonials and Feedback>
”I liked the strong pressure on the back of the head.”
(British male, medical, 30s, Feb 2017)
” She knows where is tensed and she can release tension. My shoulders are less tensed and my neck is better.”
(Japanese male, 70s, Jan 2017)
Terms and Conditions
– Please read in prior your booking
- When you book, we will email you the consultation form and ask your physical and medical conditions. Please fill in the form and send it back to us in prior your session.
- It is not a sexual massage and we will not touch your private body parts.
- Please wash your hair a day before or on your appointment date.
- Please arrive 5min before as your session will be conducted as scheduled.
- Advance booking is required.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer. If preferred, Paypal payment is also available.
- Bookings depend on the availability of time and space and can differ, depends on a date.
- When you need to cancel, please contact us by email in advance till it’s confirmed (Text message may be delayed due to the network failure and please contact us till we reply you).
- 50% charge will be applied within 48 hours (Minimum £30), and 100% charge within 24 hours of your booked session.