Relaxation Swedish Massage Treatment
Enjoy our Holistic Massage (Swedish Oil Massage) with warm and caring hands over your skin. It brings a warm relaxation, embraces your five senses and relieves pain and tension with gentle but firm pressure on your body.
What is a Holistic Swedish Massage?
Holistic massage is a full body massage treating your body and mind in view of your physical and emotional state, and it is tailored to your specific requirements. It improves your sense of well-being, eases aching muscles and provides health benefits such as increased circulation, improved skin tone and improved immunity through lymphatic drainage with techniques such as effleurage, petrissage, frictions, vibrations and so on.
With easing nods and improving your ‘KI’ energy (life force) and blood circulation, your circulation and natural immune system will improve. Your mental and physical conditions will become more balanced with peace of mind too. The body and mind are interrelated, therefore physical relaxation will also bring mental relaxation and serenity.
Regular massage provides various benefits physically, mentally and emotionally. Here are some examples.
- Pain relief Pain relief is one of the most common benefits of massage. Massage stimulates the secretion of endorphins (the feel-good hormones), relieves pain, tension and headaches. It helps conditions like chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia as well as neck and back pain.
- Detoxification and better circulation Massage shows helps in flushing out toxins and waste products through the lymphatic system and helps in improving the blood circulation with more nutrient and oxygen to body cells. Better blood circulation leads to softer, clearer, as well as healthier skin
- Alleviation of inflammatory conditions Inflammatory conditions like tendinitis and arthritis are treatable through massage performed for making the muscles loose and relaxed.
- Promotes flexibility Regular massage supports your body to become flexible in muscle and joint areas, and it works on reducing susceptibility to muscle injuries.
- Controls blood pressure According to a clinical study, it has been observed that even a short and simple touch can result in an instant fall in the blood pressure levels. It forms a great way towards maintaining healthy blood pressure levels.
- Therapeutic abilities Massage also has numerous therapeutic abilities. This has led to including massage therapy as an integral part of post-operative care to shorten the stay at NHS.
- Allays stress Cortisol, a stress reduction hormone, is released generously during massage sessions and helps in reducing stress. Massage improves the emotional health as it makes you feel nurtured not only become relaxed.
- Reduces anxiety levels With lower stress level, anxiety automatically takes a lower place. Relieving yourself from anxiety not only makes you feel better but also improves your mindfulness state with peace of mind.
- Improved concentration Massage makes you feel calm and relaxed thus improves your focus and concentration. Furthermore, it can lead to better productivity and creativity.
- Better sleep There are numerous people suffering from depression, anxiety, stress or some other illnesses which is a cause for insomnia or a lack of sleep. Massage treatment provides a relaxed body and mind which forms the primary step towards making your body and mind ready for a sound sleep.
- Improved mood Massage has been used as a therapeutic treatment for those going through depression. This indicates the therapy’s capability of lifting a bad mood. It relaxes your mind through gentle touch.
Before and after your massage treatment, you will have a brief 2-3 min counselling and feedback time, which supports you to lighten up your mind and ease your emotions.
Our massage will use a high quality natural oil such as grape seed, apricot oil or coconut. It contains rich minerals and will help your skin to become soothed and nourished. If you have any allergies, please let us know in prior your session. Massage takes place on a massage couch, and towels are used throughout to cover your body.
- 25 min – if you would like to add other session –
- Fee: 25min @ £40 (after 15:00 on weekdays, @ £50)
- 55 mins – you will enjoy a massage from head to toes, your shoulder, back, lower back and leg tension and pain will be released and eased. You can have a longer massage on any specific areas to improve your condition.
- Fee: 55min @ £70 (after 15:00 on weekdays, @ £80)
** 40 pounds Payment by Paypal **
** 60 pounds Payment by Paypal **
** 70 pounds Payment by Paypal **
– Please let us know your 2 – 3 preferred time and locations. Session venues vary depends on the available time and venue.
”It was great to meet you, I found the experience very positive and relaxing. The talking in particular was surprisingly beneficial and the massage very relaxing.”
(English male, business owner, 50s)
”Her hands were so warm and I thought she was using something like a heating devise. Even after a massage, I was so relaxed and it was hard to get up from the treatment table. With firm pressured massage to all of my body, my back and leg tension from stress and work is so much better (British male, Banker, 40s).
”My life is so busy with social and work and I had pain in my back and lower back. After a massage, my shoulder is better and my body became so much lighter. “（Australian female, finance, 30s）
”My back and shoulders are so tensed as I’m always so stressed. After a session, I was so relaxed but wanted to have more than one hour. (Italian male, business owner, 40s).
”I was very stressed at work and the massage therapy was very relaxing and I didn’t feel like getting up from the table. Her hands are so soft and warm, very nice (Italian male, 20s, business analyst).
”My construction industry’s work is really tough mentally and physical and my stress levels is so high. Massage therapy eased my leg, back and shoulder tension and I feel so much better.”(Serbian male, 40s, construction company)
Terms and Conditions
– Please read in prior your booking
– When you book, we will email you the consultation form and ask your physical and medical conditions. Please fill in the form and send it back to us in prior your session.
– Please avoid booking a massage if you are pregnant 3-6 months.
– You will be covered with a towel and keep your underwear all the time.
– It is not a sexual massage and we will not touch your private body parts.
– Please take a shower a day before or your appointment date.
– Please arrive 5min before as your session will be conducted as scheduled.
– Advance booking is required. Please give us 2-5 days before of your preferred booking dates.
– When you book, please let us know; Your name, your mobile no, which session, what time and where with 2-3 preferred options.
– Payment can be made by bank transfer. If preferred, Paypal payment can be made from this site as well.
– Bookings depend on available time and space.
– When you need to cancel, please contact us by email in advance till it’s confirmed (Text message may be delayed due to the network failure and please contact us till we reply you).
– 50% charge will be applied within 48 hours (Minimum £30), and 100% charge within 24 hours of your booked session.